Qualification: Any Graduate, Preferably Art degree
Experience: 1-2 Years
Role: Post Production/ Motion Graphic Designer/ BG Matte Painting Video Editor (Pre-Post Production) | VFX Compositor
- Edit raw footage into professional high quality videos.
- Input music, dialogues and graphics effects. Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running.
- Assist with troubleshooting post issues including audio mix, colour software problems
- Remain flexible with design changes and creative direction if/when modified by the creative team
- Video Editor is required to have extensive working knowledge of sophisticated editing software of After Effects.
- Adobe After effect, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Photoshop
- Must be able to manage all technical aspects of video & audio recording and editing
- Knowledgeable of current trends and technological developments in visual effects image acquisition as well as AR/VR applications of visual effects and other emerging technologies.
- Possess a clear understanding of visual effects pipelines, software, processes,
- 2D and 3D
Fill up the form to start your dynamic career path