Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: 1-8 Years
We are looking for an Instructional Designer to design and develop contents...
- Planning and Analysis
- Design and Development
- Implementation and Management
- Content Creation
- Contributes to story-boarding, authoring, and development of e-learning content and blended learning solutions
- Develops Application Training specific to instructional content for web-based training materials.
- Participates in the needs assessment, design and development of product and role specific curriculum road maps and high-level designs.
- Functions on curriculum teams and independently in the design, development, and testing of instructional materials.
- Reviews and tests new and revised curriculum offerings from other team members, providing feedback and suggestions for improvement; contributes to new curriculum or program ideas.
- Develops course descriptions and related course-specific marketing documents and tools
- Contributes to storyboarding, authoring, and development of e-learning content and blended learning solutions.
- Develop bespoke e-Learning solutions for a variety of subjects and industries
- Analyse learning aims and objectives and work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to design solutions
- Apply instructional design theories and practice and develop innovative ideas for e-Learning resources
- Use appropriate writing styles to make content easy to understand for the target audience
- Discuss ideas for images, graphics and animations with a senior team member before specifying them for development
- Produce well written audio and video scripts to produce high quality course assets
- Maintain project documentation and course folders during the project life cycle
Fill up the form to start your dynamic career path